Most adult mental health concerns can also impact youth, but anxiety disorders and depression are specifically common problems for this age group. Fortunately, getting help and getting it early can make a real difference.
Our psychologist has years of experience working with youth and assisting them to improve their emotional health and well-being. She can offer you a safe, respectful, relaxed and non-judgmental space for you to talk and feel listened to. She can then offer you a range of therapeutic tools that helps you discover better ways of understanding and managing your problems. Below is a list of some areas she can help with:
- Anxiety, phobias and panic
- Self-esteem (including body image issues and bullying)
- Eating disorders and weight loss
- Family conflict and parental break-up
- Academic concerns and exam stress
- Anger management