Fount Mind Wellbeing Program
This 18 hours workshop is designed by our psychologist Sahba Saberi, and aims to provide people from all walks of life with simple yet life changing tools to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
Below are some areas with which this workshop can help:
- Improving mood and emotional wellbeing
- Reducing anxiety, worry and fear
- Improving motivation and task management
- Improving relationships and communication skills
- Reducing the impact of problematic past experiences on current life
- Improving self-image
Fount has received excellent reviews from participants in the past and we are delighted to see it head towards further growth and developments in the near future.
Particularly exciting is a Fount Parenting workshop, as well as a Fount program for children between the ages of 7 and 12 which are now in development.
There are plans for an adolescent version of Fount to be also developed at a later date.
For inquiries or to submit your expression of interest in attending our next workshop, please call us on (08) 9494 1327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org