Our Services are provided to adults, children and adolescents.
At Delasa Psychology, we provide assessment and treatment of various emotional and clinical problems, including:
- Anxiety, phobias and panic
- Bipolar disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Grief & loss
- Anger management
- Pain management
- Eating disorders and weight loss
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
These services can be offered in the form of individual and/or group therapies.
At Delasa Psychology, we also provide services to those who wish to improve their quality of life, increase their overall life satisfaction, or learn skills to prevent mental illness for themselves and their families. These services include:
- Self-esteem & self development
- Problem solving and stress management
- Improving relationships
- Parent skills training and child behaviour management
We offer various workshops on these and other helpful topics from time to time. Workshops are a great way for you to learn helpful life skills and meet other likeminded people. Attend with friends or family for added support, and a great way to encourage each other in continuing to apply and practice what you learn!